Weight Tracker

Monday, August 23, 2010

If you get off track and you wanna get back, may take a lot of work for it'll break your back

Well, I am finally seeing pictures of myself from my sister's wedding.....  I just look so *chubby*.  Despite my last weigh-in day pic, it's the first time I think I have really looked at myself objectively. 
I just wish those weren't the pics that were going to be around forever in my sister's albums and things.  But nothing I can do about it now.

I ate about a million cupcakes over wedding week, plus a bunch of fast food because of traveling.  I was looking forward to getting back on track and got sick the day we got back.  I haven't run in like 10 days, and haven't been motivated to get back to it now that I am home.  It doesn't help that I lost my nike+ receiver, so it feels like my runs don't count.

But, I tracked today.  I am going to do the shred in a bit...and I have nothing planned to interfere with my plans.  I am making various goal trackers and hoping to get back on track and really commit to WW. But to be honest right now I am feeling kind of depressed and defeated.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I read this since yesterday I had a massive temper tantrum about my weight and I was crying about it. Lucky my parents talked some sense into me. It is good to read that someone understand my struggle with my diet. Keep you head up and continue. you made an honest mistake and you are only human. Keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete