Weight Tracker

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dedi-what?

I am frustrated and self-sabotaging right now.  I ate a million pounds of chocolate today.  A million Oreos the other day.  Basically no fruits or vegetables to speak of.  And then I wonder why I feel tired and depressed.

Today I tried to go for my run, but the gym didn't have the ac on and had the windows open so it was really hot.  My calves, which are my running weak spot are sore as per usual and I am having trouble just moving past the pain.

Excuses, excuses. I think since I am going to have to buy a new bridesmaid dress anyway and I feel like I look like shit, I have decided that I don't care.  Might as well sit around and overeat, since it doesn't feel like all this work I had been putting in did anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment