Weight Tracker

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back

Well, it appears that it's been 3 weeks since I have posted, and that's no accident. Two days after my last post was my birthday.  My boyfriend got me a cake, my friends got me cupcakes, I made cookies, and my boyfriend's mom sent me a dozen chocolate-covered strawberries.
I ate most of them, with the exception of a couple of slices of cake that I tossed.  A few days later this turned me into a sobbing mess.   Most of my anger was directed at my boyfriend, because he bought me a cake that was just for the two of us and I flipped out on him.  He knows I'm trying to lose weight and that I didn't need the cake. 
I felt like it just sent me into a tailspin. I didn't work out as much. I ate more shit, like it just didn't matter anymore.  I didn't want to post because every time I thought of something I felt like it was just me bitching and feeling sorry for myself and that wasn't supposed to be the point of this blog.
But I am back on track now (how often do I say that. I need to figure out how to STAY on track).  I made myself a goal-tracking chart.  I have 5 goals every week and I get a point for each goal.  I change them every week based on what I want to work on.  This is going to go through the end of the year and then at the end I am going to total up my points.  I will have a menu of rewards based on how many points I got.  Percentage of fat lost also gets a point each.  So hopefully this works.
So far it's been good.  I got 2 out of 5 points the first week and 3 out of 5 this week. 

I went to weigh-in this week and last week.  Today's weigh-in is below the cut.
One of my 5 goals this week is to write 3 blog posts.

Non-scale victories recently:
Swam a whole mile at the pool

Ran/walked 5k on the treadmill
Ran/walked the most I've ever done outside


Today's weigh-in: 171 - same as last time I posted my weight here.  It's frustrating to realize that I've gained and lost and am back to where I was weeks ago.  My goal for this week is to break the 170's because I haven't done that yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment